Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: HIGH-WAIST CUTOFFS   

Monday, July 15, 2013

MY STYLE FIX: HIGH-WAIST CUTOFFS

High-waist shorts are a must as they accentuate your narrow waistline and conceal that wretched muffin top, which in my case may actually be the entire muffin.
What's more, high-waist shorts create a long and lean frame albeit an illusion, but I'll take any help I can get, since the whole notion of healthy eating escapes me, and diet is a four letter word. 
Until I can get it together and give up carbs, booze, and everything that's so good but so bad for your midsection, I'll opt for the stylish alternative to liposuction, as exercise is an eight letter word.  
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day<3 
**Be sure to follow my Instagram @ClosetFix and Facebook Page for additional views of this look and the latest updates.
GET THE LOOK
Shorts: Forever21 (similar one hereherehereherehere, & here)
Sandal: Urbanog (similar one hereherehere, & here)
Top: Forever21 (similar one hereherehere, & here)
Bag: Zara (similar one herehere, & here)

No comments:

Post a Comment