Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: PERFECTLY DISTRESSED   

Monday, September 8, 2014

MY STYLE FIX: PERFECTLY DISTRESSED

Striving for perfection is often the goal in fashion. Yet, deconstructed pieces while distressed and edgy can be the perfect addition to enhance any fashionista's Closet.
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day<3 
**Be sure to follow my Instagram @ClosetFix and Facebook Page for additional views of this look and the latest updates.
GET THE LOOK
Jacket: Urban Outfitters (similar one herehere, & here
Skirt: French Connection (similar one hereherehere, & here
Pump: GUESS (similar one here & here
Tote: French Connection (similar one here & here)

2 comments:

  1. Love your style. I joined your site and IG. Check mine out too!:) thank you. www.motifmana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Girlie:) I totally appreciate all the support especially from a fellow fashionista! I hope you enjoy your stay in my little corner of internet. XoXo

      Delete