Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: FUR VEST & SNEAKERS   

Monday, January 21, 2013

MY STYLE FIX: FUR VEST & SNEAKERS

I spend a lot of time running around, and I use that term very loosely, because what I do is more akin to hobbling ever so painfully, and often in utter disgrace at my lack of grace in heels that certainly weren't made for walking or any type of movement that requires putting one foot in front of the other.  
Call me slow as I've been in this shoe game for more years than I care to admit or own up to, but I just haven't mastered the fine art of walking in heels without succumbing to the inevitable pain that accompanies anything 5 inches and up.  
So, in my down time, I choose comfort and reach for my wedge sneakers instead of spending my time off perpetrating a fraud and pretending that my dogs aren't barking in stilettos when clearly they've died, as the loss of feeling in 6 out of 10 toes can only signify nothing less.
I don't have time for that, at least on my down time that is, because any other time I would opt to chop those little piggies off if it meant squeezing into some sky high red bottoms also known as self esteem in a box.
Nevertheless, don't get me wrong, comfort isn't synonymous with frumpy or God forbid flats. Thanks to the ingenious wedge heel sneaker like these really cute pair by Daddy's Money I can still maintain my style and that height without jeopardizing my neck or sacrificing my pinky toes. Such a win win! 
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day<3
Fur Vest: Zara (similar one hereherehere, & here)
Denim Jacket: Old Navy (similar one herehere, & here)
Shirt: Forever21 (similar one here & here)
Leather Pants: Target (similar one hereherehere, & here)
Sweater: Forever21 (similar one here & here)
Sneakers: Daddy's Money *Gifted(similar one herehere, & here)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous girl! Love your sneakers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww..Thanks Rachel! I died over the cool design when I first laid eyes on them. The wedge heel which is a must for me when getting sneakers, was by far the icing on the cake. So glad you love them too. Thank you so much for stopping by. Xoxo

      Delete