Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: SPRING MINTY SEQUINS   

Monday, April 1, 2013

MY STYLE FIX: SPRING MINTY SEQUINS

The weather is finally warming up, and in a few short weeks I'll be able to wear my miniskirts without being subjected to the disapproving side-eye of strangers
 Undoubtedly, those people were just concerned about my health, and not flabbergasted by the idea that anyone with commonsense would dare brave the elements in anything other than a snowsuit. 
Almost behind me are those days of the soul-piercing stares, which generally needed no words, as the "where the hell are your pants" came across loud and clear. 
In a matter of weeks, bare legs and mini skirts will be the norm, and I can roam the streets freely with my hem raised high. 
Enjoy your day! Thanks for dropping by<3
**Check out my Instagram @ClosetFix and Facebook Page to see more pictures of this outfit! 
GET THE LOOK
Vest: Forever21 (similar one herehere, & here)   
Shirt: H&M (similar one hereherehere, & here)
Skirt: Forever21 (similar one herehereherehere, & here)
Pumps: Urbanog (similar one herehere, & here
Clutch: Forever21 (similar one herehere, & here)

4 comments:

  1. Love the entire look! I hate wearing stockings so it has been bare legs for me for a while.

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg! Thanks Karen! You're a girl after my own heart. It takes a lot for me to do the tights thing. I'd rather suffer first, before I went that route. Thank goodness it's finally warming up now and we both can just go bare. Thanks for dropping by. Xoxo

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit, and your post made me chuckle as always! I really like your chirpy, friendly style of writing :)

    Helen at http://uhhelsyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen! What an awesome comment. So glad you like this look. It's always nice to know that people are also enjoying my writing. That means a lot. Thanks for stopping by. Xoxo

      Delete