Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: FLATS IN THE SPRING   

Monday, April 29, 2013

MY STYLE FIX: FLATS IN THE SPRING

If you follow me on Instagram @ClosetFix or Facebook you already saw the pictures and you're aware that Mother Nature felt generous and bestowed upon the East Coast the spring that we've been missing.
Perhaps to quiet our bitching and moaning, and incessant begging for a warm up, she opted to throw us a bone and send some this way.  
Maybe it was the tears of grown men that prompted Mother Nature's change of heart to allow spring and happiness back into our lives.
Either way, we were all grateful for the turn of events this weekend and took to the streets in droves to witness this miracle.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day<3 
**Be sure to follow my Instagram @ClosetFix and Facebook Page for the latest updates.  
GET THE LOOK
Jacket: Forever21 (similar one herehere, & here)
Skinnies: Old Navy (DIY): (similar one herehere, & here)
Flats: Urbanog (similar one hereherehereherehere, & here
Shirt: Forever21 (similar one hereherehere, & here)
Tote: Zara (similar one here & here)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Mother Nature! I was very happy to experience a few lovely days in Pittsburgh before I left. I was very excited to bring out the flats that have been in hiding since November. Love your outfit and the flats especially!

    Have a great day!
    Ashley

    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Ashley! Me too! I barely knew what to do with myself I was so excited. We've had it kind of rough, so it was really nice to slip on the flats and enjoy the beautiful weather. Such a welcomed change of pace. Thanks for dropping by. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love the way you styled this outfit! especially <3 the floral + stripe combo (one of my faves to combine!)

    xo's

    -teeney
    http://christeeney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. You totally get it. That's exactly what I was going for. On the weekends I tend to give the heels a rest and go for a more casual look. Now that the weather is cooperating flats are definitely a part of my go to uniform. Thanks for popping in. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete