Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: CAMO AND PLAID MIX   

Friday, May 31, 2013

MY STYLE FIX: CAMO AND PLAID MIX

I recently posted on Instagram @ClosetFix and via my Facebook Page a few of my Body Fix style tips and tricks that I use like a magician to fool people into thinking that I have less flaws than I care to admit.    
Frankly, I'd take such salacious secrets to my grave if it weren't for my weakness for the flesh and desire to indulge in relations.
Clearly a vow of celibacy would've kept my secret, but I'm mortal and can't even resist cupcakes let alone the forbidden fruit.    
However, when I'm vertical and fully clothed to face my platonic mates, I do what I can to perpetually perpetrate the fraud of a pseudo-flawless figure by wearing clothes that fit, for the perfect Body Fix.
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day<3 
**Follow my Instagram @ClosetFix and Facebook Page for the next installation of "Body Fix: Why The Fit Works" featuring this look.
 
GET THE LOOK
Sandals: Dolce Vita (similar one here & here)
Shorts: Forever21 (similar one hereherehereherehere, &  here)
Bag: Zara (similar one herehere, & here
Shirt: Forever21 (similar one herehere, & here)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Pretty lady along time no see, hope that all is well. You look great love the mix of prints. You look great. Visit my latest post when you get a chance. Have a great weekend.

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Girlie! Hope you're enjoying the weather in NY as much as I am. I love that we can finally wear shorts again. Camo is one of my favorite prints to mix and match so I'm glad I could incorporate the trend into my Spring/Summer staples. I'm really glad you like the result. Thanks for stopping by. Xoxo

      Delete