Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: PINK, BLACK, AND WHITE   

Monday, May 6, 2013

MY STYLE FIX: PINK, BLACK, AND WHITE

I was this close to packing my shit and moving to the land of proverbial sunshine, risking the occasional onset of a heatstroke, if it meant no longer being subjected to NY's never ending cold spell.   
However, the influx of seasonally appropriate weather has convinced me to stay put, albeit provided by the same erratic bipolar psycho Mother Nature who has been known to fuck us at will, weatherwise that is.  
With some semblance of consistency, I can put away my winter clothes, that I have yet to do on account of Mother Nature's procrastination and not my own, which sadly, the latter is often the case.  
Finally spring is here to stay, and I can reach for my light jacket, and confidently venture out, without risking the indignity of hypothermia in the middle of spring of all things.  
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day<3 
**Be sure to follow my Instagram @ClosetFix and Facebook Page for additional views of this look and the latest updates.
GET THE LOOK
Jacket: Forever21 (similar one hereherehereherehere, & here)
Sandal: Urbanog (similar one herehere, & here)
Blouse: DIY (similar one here & here
Skinnies: Gap DIY (similar one here & here)

5 comments:

  1. Love the whole ensemble, especially the floral leather peplum. It's a very interesting piece. If you like we can follow each other blogs and facebook pages...http://petitelybeautiful.blogspot.com.

    Would love to read what your comments?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so glad you like it. I love creating new pieces by pairing items together that I already own. It's such a great way to insert some originally into your outfit all while saving a lot of money. Thanks for dropping by<3

      Delete
  2. Great edgy outfit! You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel! Thank you so much! I live for edge. I definitely enjoy roughing up most of my looks with some sort of distressed feature, or bringing together masculine and feminine styles. I absolutely love the end result. Hope you're enjoying your week. Thanks for popping in. Xoxo

      Delete
  3. Thanks! It's one of my favorites too, especially with the mix of soft girly florals and the tougher leather detail. I just love how the two seemingly opposite styles simply compliments each other. So glad you stopped by. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete