Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: SUMMERTIME JUMPSUIT   

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

MY STYLE FIX: SUMMERTIME JUMPSUIT

I love jumpsuits, getting naked every time I use public restrooms, all while having to use matrixs like tactics to prevent my outfit from touching the floor as I handle my business, notwithstanding. 
 I love how comfortable jumpsuits are, sort of reminiscent of a toddler's onesie, but more fashionable, unless you're partial to fleece material then the former wins hands down. 
Jumpsuits just like this one from Urban Outfitters are perfect if you're on the go, but be prepared to bare all when you have to go.  
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day<3 
**Be sure to follow my Instagram @ClosetFix and Facebook Page for additional views of this look and the latest updates.
GET THE LOOK
Jumpsuit: Urban Outfitters (similar one hereherehere, & here here)
Bag: River Island via ASOS (similar one hereherehere, & here
Sandals: H&M (similar one hereherehere, & here)

2 comments:

  1. What a delight to have discovered your blog, full of beautiful outfits and a zest for life! I admire your style, you are very chic!
    FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicolene for such a lovely comment. I really appreciate your kind words. I'm so happy that you found my blog, and it's awesome that you're enjoying it so far. Please stop by anytime! Xoxo

      Delete