Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: GIRLY ROCKER FLARE   

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

MY STYLE FIX: GIRLY ROCKER FLARE

Wearing skirts and high heels doesn't mean that you're some dainty delicate flower whose favorite color is some variation of pink.
It only denotes that crossing your legs is a must, and that's only if you have qualms about showing your moneymaker to the world.
Nowadays skirts aren't just meant for those pink loving girly girls, whose lives are in shambles should they break a nail or lose a curl. 
When paired with relaxed, casual, masculine pieces, this feminine skirt would be something that even Joe Polniaczek would be proud to wear.  
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day<3 
**Be sure to follow my Instagram @ClosetFix and Facebook Page for additional views of this look and the latest updates.
GET THE LOOK
Skirt: ASOS (similar one hereherehere, & here)  
Pumps: Enzo Angiolini (similar one hereherehere, & here)
T-shirt H&M (similar one here & here
Clutch: Forever21 (similar one here & here)
Vest: Zara (similar one herehere, & here)

2 comments:

  1. I find your style very refreshing, nice way of mixing!
    FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicolene! I love finding new ways to mix and match some of my favorite closet staples. That creativity allows me to express my personal style without breaking the bank, or spending money that I don't have. I'm so glad that you like the look. Thanks for dropping by. Xoxo

      Delete