Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: FULL MINI SKIRT   

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

MY STYLE FIX: FULL MINI SKIRT

Happy Hump Day! I'm having one of those everything that I put on looks like shit moments, brought to you by none other than Mother Nature and her monthly gift. 
It's bad enough that I have to deal with the feeling that my lady parts are being ripped from my body, all while fighting the simultaneous urge to devour a large piece of chocolate cake or vomit which ever happens to come first.
That's more than enough, but no gift would be complete without a little water retention making it damn near impossible to squeeze into, let alone fit into any of my clothes.
I mean, before I settled on this skirt and top combo, I actually went through so many other outfits, which btw, just the other day fit perfectly fine, but now since she showed up, and bestowed upon me the gift of bloat, the only thing that isn't swollen are my feet.
Which, obviously makes me want to ball up in the fetal position and cry, since it doesn't take much to illicit uncontrollable sobbing, as it's a part of the gift that keeps on giving.  
If I didn't have to venture beyond the confines of my house, I could deal, but since I do, every attempt will be made to steer clear of all reflective surfaces, and any commercials with kids or animals. Those get me every time.  
Enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by<3

15 comments:

  1. love the skirt! your legs look a mile long in this outfit!
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I figured I needed to accentuate the positive, since everywhere else isn't cooperating. So glad to hear from you today. Xoxo!

      Delete
  2. Really loving the skirt!! I totally agree with the feelings.. Going thru the same exact thing.. It feels terrible.. It's like i've nothing to wear in my closet...

    Love
    Mehak
    Www.thedoublemlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg Mehak! It's the worst isn't it?! Thank goodness for this skirt, since it's so forgiving where it counts and accentuates the one part of my body that seems unaffected. So glad you dropped by today! Xoxo

      Delete
  3. That skirt is totally cute! Cc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt!! My god...Those legs!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...Thanks Monica! You're too kind:) The skirt is one of my favs for that very reason. Thanks for popping in. Xoxo!

      Delete
  5. You look cute! It was great meeting you at the Naughty Monkey event, I hope I see you during NYFW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Girlie! It was so nice to meet you too even though it was so brief:( I'm so looking forward to NYFW and meeting up again! It should be fun! So glad you stopped by today. Xoxo

      Delete
  6. Seriously - I want your legs!! xoxo

    www.cappuccinoandcream.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous girl! I love your shoes so much!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...thanks Rachel! The really cool thing about the shoes is that they're so comfy. Gotta love that!

      Delete