Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: CHAMBRAY & LEATHER   

Thursday, October 11, 2012

MY STYLE FIX: CHAMBRAY & LEATHER

So, if you didn't notice, I'm having a little love affair with leather right now. Clearly, this fixation would've been inappropriate in hot ass August, unless I had an affinity for sweaty thighs, which I can't say that I do.   
 However, with the cooler Fall temps I'm free to wear leather like here without worrying about sweating profusely or suffocating my coo ca, which true story has been known to happen.   
Any way, I've only recently come around to the idea of wearing leather pants at all, much less in the day time. Honestly, I've always associated leather pants with rock stars or attention seeking whores, but since at least one of these things don't apply to me, I obviously must've been wrong. 
Just based on fit alone, I can totally see why rock stars would opt for leather pants, as they're so comfy, almost like second skin, which makes gyrating like animals in heat in front of thousands of people totally doable, and ridiculously sexy when Lenny Kravitz does it. 
So, whenever I'm just running errands or chillaxing, I've been reaching for my pair, which I wore recently with a jacket, chambray shirt, and flats.   
And, I gotta admit that on many occasions, I've been known to whip out my air guitar and rock out for no reason other than the fact that leather pants seem to give people like me the chance to act a fool or live out those rock star dreams even if you're just at Walmart picking up toilet paper. 
Enjoy your day! Thanks for stoping by<3
Jacket: H&M (similar one here & here)
Shirt: H&M (similar one herehere, &here)
Pants: Target (similar one here & here)
Flats: Target (similar one here & here)
Bag: Zara (similar one hereherehere, & here)

7 comments:

  1. Your take on leather pants gives your casual look a dollop of sass. And I absolutely agree with you on Lenny. He makes leather pants look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's exactly what I was going for. Btw, Lenny Kravitz could make a garbage bag look good. Love him! Thanks for stopping by<3

      Delete
  2. Looooove this combo - you look amazing!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanks Nikki!! You're too kind:) So glad you stopped by! Xoxo

      Delete
  3. I, too, have been OBSESSED with faux leather this fall. I think I will be spending a lot of time stalking your looks for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...so glad you like the pairings! Leather is everything this Fall, and I'm so obsessed! I already have my eye on a little black leather dress! I'm dying just thinking about it. Say tuned;) Thanks for stopping by. xoxo

      Delete
  4. Omg Gorgeous

    My Blog here www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete