Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: PEPLUM TOP   

Thursday, March 8, 2012

MY STYLE FIX: PEPLUM TOP


This top literally sat in my closet for weeks (I do that a lot). It was a total impulse buy. I mean I gotta admit and it's probably really obvious to you guys that I do have a bit of a problem. Clearly,I should control myself better because honestly you guys, I totally didn't need it, but it made me happy at the time (SMDH).     
At least, as you guys can see I actually wore the top (blank stare). Yes I have to say that because sometimes my spur of the moment purchases never see the light of day. I know it's ridiculous, but don't judge me I already said that I have issues. Any way, I paired the top with black pumps and a red envelop clutch. I added some distress skinnies to give the look a bit of edge. I actually like incorporating "tough" pieces into most of my looks. 
To completed the look and mainly to stay warm (even though it's not that cold for winter) I wore my trench. 




No comments:

Post a Comment