Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: LEOPARD SCARF   

Monday, March 12, 2012

MY STYLE FIX: LEOPARD SCARF

I don't know about where you guys live, but the weather in my area this weekend was so gorgeous! I had to go outside and soak it all in.

Since it was Sunday, brunch was totally on my to do list! Plus, breakfast would've been entirely too early. I'll leave that early rising stuff to the birds. I on the other hand need plenty of rest. If you really must know, there are many Sundays where I don't even get outta bed much less leave my house. Sunday's are for lazy lounging in my book. Only good food and great weather would've got me outta bed and it did. Since I was still in a very laid back mode I opted for a look that was really casual and low key.  


Besides, I really didn't have much of a choice since I decided to head to the park after brunch. I wanted to be comfortable so, I wasn't going to be that crazy girl in 5in stilettos in the park. No way! Jeans,an oversize sweater, a light trench, and over the knee flat boots were the way to go.
For a little dramatics and spice I simply added a leopard scarf. I had to, otherwise, the look would have been fine, but too low key for my liking. 
I had an awesome time enjoying mother nature's little gift. I hope you guys had a great weekend as well. xoxo!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment