Closet Fix: REPEAT FIX: UTILITY JACKET   

Monday, September 17, 2012

REPEAT FIX: UTILITY JACKET

As cooler temperatures roll in, incorporating a fantastic lightweight jacket into your closet will allow you to achieve your Repeat Fix throughout the season. A utility jacket as seen here and here is the perfect transitional outerwear. Its lightweight status make it ideal for layering with other pieces, since you won't have to tackle issues relating to bulkiness or overheating. Additionally, this piece can easily be dressed up or down, which allow you to seamlessly go from day to night. Below are two different ways I styled my utility jacket and links to help you achieve the looks.  
Jacket: H&M (similar one here & here)
Dress: Forever 21 (similar one herehere, & here)
Scarf: Forever 21 (similar one here & here)
Flats: Target (similar one here & here)
Bag: Urban Expressions (similar one herehere & here)  
Jacket: H&M (similar one here & here)
Tee: Forever 21 (similar one herehere, & here)
Skinnies: Old Navy (similar one herehere, & here)
Pumps: UrbanOg (similar one here & here)
Purse: Forever 21 (similar one here)

6 comments:

  1. Both looks are very chic- love them!

    http://bellalurosa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyssa! I love how the jacket can be worn in so many different ways, and on so many occasions. I was headed to a late dinner when I paired it with pumps and skinnies, and with the dress I was headed to a late brunch. I love the versatility. Thanks so much for stopping by<3

      Delete
  2. Awesome remix, I love how you wear it with both of the other pieces well done as always...muah!

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jaela!! Since I have to be very economical it's really nice to have staple items that can work well with a variety of things. That way I can save while still looking halfway decent. It's so nice to hear from you! Xoxo

      Delete
  3. Ok I need to figure out how to follow you! I'm really new to this blogging thing.
    But I have a jacket exactly like this one! I love how you show how to style it various ways!!

    http://thebuscas.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...Thanks Cesie! I'm so glad you like it, and I really appreciate your support. This jacket is one of my favorite transitional pieces. I can practically go anywhere in it. I love showcasing the versatility of a staple piece that a lot of people may not realize can be worn in different ways. I'm all about finding ways to save, so mixing and matching what I already have definitely helps. XoXo

      Delete