Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: WHITE DENIM SHORTS   

Friday, June 1, 2012

MY STYLE FIX: WHITE DENIM SHORTS

TGIF! I can hardly believe that June is here already. My inner hooch couldn't be happier, because this is the time of year when you can dress like a skank, and get away with it. During the Summer months you'll get no judgy stares when your ass cheeks protrude from your shorts, because you guessed it, it's hot and ventilation is key.   
No one will fault you for strutting around ever so confidently with the outline of your vagine on display for the world to see. Nope, they won't, because people get that it's the only time of the year when camel toe is welcomed, dare I say normal. 
  
Who am I to go against the grain, and keep my lady parts under raps. In fact, recently I choose to pair white denim shorts with a button down shirt, and flats. What better way to draw attention to the lady parts than with white hot denim shorts. 
I would've went tighter had I not had that pesky fear of cultivating my very own fungi. Something about spending my Summer scratching just doesn't do it for me.
I'll go short, but definitely not too tight. Either way, it's warm now, and trust that I will exercise my God given right to bare all.
Have an amazing weekend! That's an order! Thanks for stopping by<3

26 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, your shoes are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. LS#3, when i read your blog i have the distinct pleasure of hearing your voice and i crack up. I like today's outfit everything some very affordable except maybe the bag which is the item o want the most. I guess I'll just have to cop the sandals from H&M then.

    Wishing you well.

    Ace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Ace!!! Aww...you're here (tear). Thanks for visiting my blog! You know how I am, I just can't help myself. I like to keep it light and loose. Btw, everything was super affordable even the bag. Hope to see you soon. *Big Virtual Hug*
      Xoxo, LS#3

      Delete
    2. Ok. My Beloved .... so I went out on a mission to check out the sandals and handbag and to my dismay i couldn't find either at Ross Park Mall. What's the handbag brand and style? I'll checkout amd H&m for the shoes. Do you get those this season?

      Ace

      Delete
  3. SUCH a chic look! LOVE IT :) Your fedora is so cute! :) And the neon green nails are killer!!!!!!!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    http://www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! Btw, the Fedora is one of my Summer staples! I have a bunch for those hot humid bad hair days. Thanks for stopping by<3

      Delete
  4. One of my favorite looks ever! Sent from my ipad -cc;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CC! I felt really good in this look. Thanks for stopping by;)

      Delete
  5. what a cute outfit!! love your hat and sandals!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I love this look too especially how relaxed yet pulled together it is. Thanks for stopping by<3

      Delete
  6. I love this look...the hat especially! I would love to rock some SUPER short (non-fungal inducing) shorts, but my thighs are a bit to big! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kish! Long time no see! Yeah...the non-fungal inducing is key, lmao! Glad you like the look. Thank you so much for stopping by. Don't be a stranger:)

      Delete
  7. Lol, you are too funny. Cute outfit!

    http://sophistikated1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kierra! I'm glad you got a good laugh;) Thanks for stopping by:)

      Delete
  8. That is such a cute outfit. I love the white denim shorts! Thanks for following!

    xoxo

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...Thanks! Btw don't mention it:) Thanks for stopping by<3

      Delete
  9. LOVE this white on white! ADORBS!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com
    BLOGLOVIN
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daisy! I love white on white in the Summer. There's just something so crisp and clean about it that I love. Thanks for stopping by<3

      Delete
  10. Ha! this post made me chuckle. And though I'm pretty sure I'll never condone the old camel toe, I don't see one here so that's ok. Also you are gorgeous and can totally pull off the short short beautifully

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...lmao! Thank you so much! Camel toe is never ok. There should be a jail for offenders. Thanks for stopping by<3

      Delete
  11. this is really cute Simmy! you are hilarious lol

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chioma. I just call it as I see it. Some times the truth is just so funny. So glad you popped in. Xo

      Delete
  12. I love the white denim. It always looks great! :)

    -Mary @ stylethatmoves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary:) White can be a little intimidating to wear but when you find the right pair it's like magic. Thanks for stopping by<3

      Delete