Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: FLORAL SHIRTDRESS   

Friday, June 29, 2012

MY STYLE FIX: FLORAL SHIRTDRESS

TGIF! On Wednesday I had an impromptu girls' night. We went to see a play on Broadway featuring make you drop your draws, and if you're lucky do unspeakable things anywhere he would take you, Blair Underwood. 
I mean, generally I have a thing for older men. Not the one's with the man boobs, but the one's with that whole distinguished sexy professor vibe, where you fuck up on purpose just to get called into his office to "discuss" your grade, finger's crossed while he's naked and smoking a pipe.   
Yeah...that kinda older man would get it, and my fetish reached new heights as soon as Blair revealed his rock solid abs during the first few minutes of "A Street Car Named Desire". 
 Talk about distracting! Between swooning, tryna figure out his shoe size, and the fastest way to undo my dress, which I paired with a blazer and pumps, I couldn't say that I actually know what the play was about. 
 
I was so fixated, damn near salivating at the sight of Blair's everything, that Tennessee William's words became nothing more than, blah blah this, and blah blah that, because if you saw how those abs glistened in the light, you would be proud that I even remembered my name, much less keep up with scripted dialogue. 
Needless to say, I definitely have to read the book to see what I missed, but trust me, every detail of his eight glorious pack is forever etched in my mind. Thank you Sweet Baby Jesus!
Have a fab weekend! Thanks for stopping by<3

P.S. Follow me on Instagram @ClosetFix and Twitter @ClosetFix for outtakes and my additional shenanigans:)  

2 comments:

  1. this outfit is adorable. that dress is so perfect for summer! & i need to get a white blazer ASAP.

    xoxo,
    alicia // river city chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You're so right! The white blazer is definitely a must. It's so versatile, you can pair it with so many different pieces. So worth the investment. Thanks for stopping by <3

      Delete