Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: A TRENDY POP OF NEON   

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

MY STYLE FIX: A TRENDY POP OF NEON

Tuesday Booze Day! Yesterday I got the most ah-maz-ing news. Yours truly was featured on LuckyMagazine.com. I'm pretty sure I left my body when I found out.   
I mean it's theee Lucky Magazine after all. The very same Fashion Mag that I religiously buy every month and spent countless hours on the commode perusing through every little column and feature.
I couldn't believe it! It had to be some other big headed Personal Style Blogger, because the last time I checked I was neither rich enough to bribe the staff, and my jaw is not that strong.   
So, of course I checked and double-checked the write-up to see if I was reading correctly, or just simply had a psychotic break from reality, because clearly without those incentives, it just seemed impossible.  
To be selected by Lucky Magazine for anything other than hoarding, because I do save all my issues, and floor space is becoming increasingly scarce, may have been an oversight on their part. 
But, I'll more than take the feature which celebrates my personal style as oppose to the former which could incite a visit from the local Health Department. 
Enjoy Your Day! Happy Independence Day! Thanks for stopping by<3

**Follow on Instagram @ClosetFix and Twitter @ClosetFix for my Shenanigans and Blog outtakes 

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your feature! What an amazing compliment! Love the neon sandals:)

    Http://closetfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney:) I still can't believe it! Btw, I literally snagged the last pair of those sandals. The sales girl said they went pretty fast. So glad you stopped by<3

      Delete
  2. Great Outfit. Lovely hair bun
    xo, Petra

    http://www.sweetsoflife86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Petra! The bun is my best defense against the oppressive heat and humidity, lol! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you're staying cool. Xoxo

      Delete
  3. Congrats Chic! I love that freakin bag!!!!!!!!!!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chica! The bag is everything! So glad you stopped by<3 Enjoy your holiday!!!

      Delete
  4. Thats amazing, congrats! I really like how you did a pop of neon instead of say, a neon jacket. It keeps it chic but trendy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I was a little apprehensive about the whole neon trend so I kinda wanted to try it in small doses. I was pleasantly surprised. Btw, I really love Lucky Magazine so that meant the most to me. So glad you stopped by. Xoxo

      Delete