Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: RUFFLED CROP BLOUSE   

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

MY STYLE FIX: RUFFLED CROP BLOUSE

Happy day no one cares about, Tuesday! This weekend, since it's no longer hell hot, I actually covered my gams and wore jeans. 
I mean, with the cooler temps, I didn't have to worry so much about ventilation for my kooch, so, I was free to pair jeans with a blouse and wedge sandals. 
First of all, with all the BBQ I've been having lately, the fact that they made it over my thighs is a miracle in and of itself. 
I didn't even have to exhaust myself contorting my body and violently thrusting my lady parts into the jeans.  
Believe me, I'm no stranger to those types of efforts, so when I didn't have to stress the denim to it's limit, and use Herculean like strength to button the jeans, I was pleasantly surprised.
  Besides, the fact that I didn't have to cut off precious blood supply to my lower half and jeopardize my reproductive capabilities is a tiny blessing. 
 
Enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by<3

P.S. Be sure to enter the Vedette Shapewear Giveaway  



8 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit - Love - CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable! i love the blouse and the zara bag is killer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...Thanks Alicia! The bag is actually my fav at the moment. It totally holds all my junk. Thanks for stopping by<3

      Delete
  3. Cute,if you will come and visit my

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute look:-) Always love a great wedge heel!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! There's no Summer without wedge heel sandals:) Thanks for stopping by. Xoxo

      Delete