Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: CLASSIC TANK TOP   

Friday, July 27, 2012

MY STYLE FIX: CLASSIC TANK TOP

TGIF! In the spirit of the olympics, I donned this patriotic ensemble, white tank top, white denim shorts, and a red jacket, paired with sandals, because a part of me feels like a motherfucking winner today! 
Yesterday, I got the most amazing news! I received an invitation from Lucky Magazine to attend their annual LuckyFABB Conference here in NYC! It's so cray because a few short weeks after I started my blog, the magazine held the West Coast version of the conference in California.
At the time I'm pretty sure I tried to exchange one of my kidneys for an invitation. I mean, don't judge! We all have two so it's not that drastic, and besides I desperately wanted to meet all my favorite bloggers, designers, editors, and movie stars.
Seriously, Zac Posen and Jessica Alba were both in attendance for heaven's sake, so believe me I considered upping the ante to both kidneys, and taking my chance with dialysis for the rest of my life.
It's about sacrifice right, but as willing as I was to harvest vital organs to attend, Lucky Magazine didn't bite, and I wasn't invited. Their loss, I told myself since I don't even drink that much, and my kidney's are in tip top shape.
Well, cut to yesterday, and in my inbox was the golden ticket! I was invited and you better believe I will be there with bells on!
Have a naughty naughty weekend! Do something, someone, anything! Thanks for stopping by<3

6 comments:

  1. love those pumps! congrats on being invited to the luckyfabb conference - that is awesome!
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I'm so excited I can hardly wait! So glad you dropped by today. Enjoy your weekend! Xoxo!

      Delete
  2. This is my favorite look so far! - CC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CC! I love this one too! XoXo

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the invitation from Lucky Magazine to attend their annual LuckyFABB Conference! You deserve it! Cute outfit, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...Thanks Angela! I feel like the little engine that could! Can't wait 'till September. Have a fantastic weekend! Xoxo!

      Delete