Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: FAUX FUR ANKLE BOOTS   

Monday, December 10, 2012

MY STYLE FIX: FAUX FUR ANKLE BOOTS

This Christmas in less than two weeks thing is really starting to make me want to down a bottle of Xanax and chase it with a bottle of red wine.
The idea of having to brave the crowds, and yes you do have to be brave as tensions tend to rise and stressed out procrastinators lose their grip and often want to fight over the limited supply of coveted items. 
I don't have that kind of energy to fend off desperate Moms and Dads who would rather scratch the eyes of a fellow shopper out than disappoint little Billy by not snagging his leapfrog or whatever toy is hot at the moment.
Clearly those people have nothing to lose because nothing short of death is worse than the wrath of little Billy who may flip the fuck out if his demands aren't met, and he doesn't have a shiny gift to open Christmas morning. 
I on the other hand don't have such pressures. I just wanna spread some Christmas joy without getting assaulted. So, the other day, I grabbed my bootie, paired with leather pants, a sweatshirt layered with a chambray shirt, my utility jacket, and I went to dinner. 
I couldn't subject myself to the torture or the elevated possibility of becoming a punching bag for frustrated on the edge individuals. So, I skipped it! I'll do my shopping online. It's safer that way. 
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day<3 
Jacket: H&M (similar one here & here
Sweatshirt: Forever21 (similar one hereherehere, & here)
Shirt: H&M (similar one herehere, & here)
Pants: Target (similar one herehere, & here
Clutch: Target (similar one here & here
Bootie: Aldo (similar one here & here

2 comments:

  1. Girl, stop. You are actually going to kill me with your shoe choices. *glances meekly at shoe closet* Is there any way you can be convinced to do a shoe collection post? If I'm going to suffer the pain of jealousy, then I would like to go the full distance. :)
    I also love that you popped the collar on your shirt! Go 'head wit yo bad self! :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao! Thanks Angel! So glad my shoe addiction is serving a purpose other than draining my bank account. I will definitely consider your suggestion. Stay tuned. Thank you so much for dropping by. Enjoy your day. Xo

      Delete