Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: GIRLY MILITARY JACKET   

Friday, December 7, 2012

MY STYLE FIX: GIRLY MILITARY JACKET

TGIF! I had an ah-hah moment subsequent to my bout with the flu. I realized that it would probably be in my best interest to wear more clothes and cover all my lady parts if I don't want to die. 
It's one thing getting door to door service dressed like a Winter ho, but extended stays in the elements has really taught me that I'm not about that life. 
Apparently my old ass immune system fails if my ankles are exposed let alone my behind. So, for now, until the PTSD wear off, I'm covering up, like here where I wore a warm jacket, boyfriend jeans, and a blouse paired with pumps.
I'm no fool. I at least wanna make it through the holidays. 
Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by<3 
Jacket: Urban Outfitters (similar one here,  here, here,  here) 
Boyfriend Jeans: Forever21 (similar one hereherehere, & here)
Blouse: Forever21 (similar one herehereherehere, & here)
Purse: Forever21 (similar one herehereherehere, & here)
Pump: Milanoo (similar one hereherehere, & here

8 comments:

  1. The pumps! I opened the page and scrolled down unsuspectingly... those shoes took me by surprise! Beautiful! The print is a lot more crisp than the everyday animal print, you know? LOVE them.

    You are stunning, but hey, we already knew that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...Thanks Angel! I love unexpected pairings. The shoes are super feminine, but I needed to add a girly touch to the boyfriend jeans just for balance. So glad you like the heels. They're the best addition I made to my closet this year. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend! Xo

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the jeans with the pumps.. did you get those jeans recently? All my boyfriend jeans are super baggy but these look like a great fit!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nikki! Thanks! I actually went through a few boyfriend jeans before I found these skinny boyfriend jeans that fit amazing, and are so comfy. The really baggy type of boyfriend jeans are really unflattering on me so I try to stay away from that fit. But, the skinny boyfriend jean gives me a bit of slouch and relaxed fit without all that extra material, which just end up swallowing me whole. I got these a few years ago, but the fit is popular now so hopefully you'll be able to scope one up. Definitely worth it. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend! Xo

      Delete
  3. Absolutely adorable jacket!I'm in love with military jackets and coats this fall!
    Have a great day Simmy :)
    xo Lily
    http://alltimeclas-chic.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lily! I fell in love with this jacket too! I love the feminine accents juxtapose to the masculine idea of a military jacket. The peplum and ruffles are everything! Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend! Xo

      Delete
  4. Just move to LA...there are no elements...and you can help me dress! FAB look as always. The shoes, the jacket....LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! I may just have to take you up on that offer. My old bones can't take much more of this cold weather. For now I'll just have to settle for living vicariously through you. Xo

      Delete