Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: HEARTS BOMBER JACKET   

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

MY STYLE FIX: HEARTS BOMBER JACKET

I've never been a big fan of wearing tights or stockings even in freezing ass weather that can easily make an eskimo regret his entire existence and pray for shelter.
I blame the whole wool tights under my jeans as a child situation where I'd be beyond warm and safe from the elements, but so God damn itchy I wanted to strip down to my skivvies, which would've been a totally inappropriate thing for an Elementary school kid to do.  
Sure my parents had the best of intentions as the Winter's in NYC can be brutal. So, of course as a parent you literally layered up your kid like their little lives depended on it.    
So, I survived unscathed, but I'm pretty certain to this day I suffer from PTSD. Something about being trapped and suffocating all the way to my death.   
It's not pretty, so no tights for me. 
Enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by<3
Jacket: H&M (similar one hereherehere, & here)
Sweater: Forever21 (similar one herehere, here, & here)
Shorts: VeryJ (similar one herehere, & here)
Boots: Zara (similar one hereherehere, & here)
Bag: Zara (similar one here)

2 comments:

  1. Holy fuck, I'm in love w/your boots... and really, your whole look here. Shit, man, I need those boots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao! Thanks Piper! I feel the same way. The boots are everything, and I love the way they transform an outfit. You can pretty much pair them with most things and it just works. Definitely my favorite purchase this season. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your holiday! Xoxo

      Delete