Closet Fix: REPEAT FIX: FAUX LEATHER PANTS   

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

REPEAT FIX: FAUX LEATHER PANTS

Leather pants have always been associated with nightlife and wild parties, but believe it or not, this Closet staple can be worn casually for a more relaxed look as seen here and here. Leather pants can be easily dressed down when paired with casual pieces like flats instead of 5 inch heels. Since the fit of leather pants tend to be body hugging, this may be a tad bit sexy for day to day wear especially when paired with equally body skimming tops. Instead, try going with looser fitting tops to balance the sexy factor. Such minor changes will allow you to get your Repeat FixBelow are two different ways I styled my faux leather pants. *To see how I dressed up these faux leather pants Check out my Instagram and follow me @ClosetFix  
Featured on FabSugar
Pants: Target (similar one hereherehere, & here)
Shirt: H&M (similar one here & here)  
Flats: Target (similar one herehere, & here)
Bag: Zara (similar one here & here)


Featured on Closet Fix
Pants: Target (similar one hereherehere, & here)
Shirt: Forever21 (similar one herehere
Sweatshirt: H&M (similar one hereherehere ) 
Jacket: H&M (similar one herehere, here, & here)
Clutch: Target (similar one here & here)
Bootie: Aldo (similar one here & here

6 comments:

  1. I literally just paid for a pair of faux leather leggings from eBay like 30 minutes ago and I can't wait to rock 'em. Your post came at the right moment. Great looks. Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...that's so cool! Such a great investment piece. I absolutely love the way you can where them super sexy or laid back casual depending on your mood. The options lead to such great savings and you can't beat that. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you're enjoying your holiday. Xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love how you styled these pants, especially with the denim button down look. So simple and chic! I tried leather pants for the first time over Christmas!

    http://sophistikated1992.blogspot.com/2012/12/a-kardashian-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kierra! That denim look was also one of my faves for exactly the reasons you mentioned. I'm a firm believer in less is more unless we're talking about cupcakes then fuck it. But when it comes to style and fashion I'm all for keeping it simple. I hope you liked the fit of your pants. I was pleasantly surprised at how comfy mine actually are. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your holiday:)

      Delete
  3. You are so freaking cute, I just can't handle it! Especially love the leopard sweater!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg! Jessie!! You came!!! You absolutely just made my day, and just like that my 2013 is off to an awesome start! Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the Bloggersphere. I think you're beyond, so you're comments are everything and really appreciated. Here's to hoping your 2013 is nothing short of amazing. Xoxo

      Delete