Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: COZY DUSTER SWEATER   

Friday, November 16, 2012

MY STYLE FIX: COZY DUSTER SWEATER

TGIF! I have to confess, I really don't like wearing heels. If it wasn't for how freaking hot those torture devices made us all look, I'd much rather be in sneaks, flats, or flip flops any day of the week.    
Clearly some sick sadistic man with mommy issues came up with that contraption, but I'm not gonna lie, he was on to something because I'd give up my first born for that extra bootie lift you get from anything 5 inches and up.
I thank Sweet Baby Jesus everyday for that tiny miracle, but it's so bittersweet, because the associated pain is the things that nightmares are made of. So, from time to time, I say fuck that, and opt to wear anything that doesn't defy gravity like these boots I paired with skinnies, tee, and a comfy sweater.    
I'm telling you, for a few magical hours I felt like I was floating or drugged up on a shitload of quaaludes, as I felt no pain. I walked freely with a little extra pep in my step thanks to my newly liberated pinky toes. 
It was just the break my dogs needed, but trust and believe, it won't be a long one. After all, with my cheeks heading south, this gravity challenged girl can always use a little bootie lift. I'm about that life.    
Enjoy your weekend! Thanks for stopping by.
Cardigan: H&M (similar one herehere,& here)
Tee: Forever21 (similar one herehere, & here
Skinnies: Old Navy (similar one here & here)  
Boots: Mia Limited Edition (similar one herehere, & here)
Bag: Zara (similar one herehere, & here)

4 comments:

  1. love your amazing cardigan and your boots are amazing too. Wish you a fabulous weekend.
    xo, Petra

    http://www.sweetsoflife86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Petra! It's feels really good to just go casual sometimes. I had a great weekend, but I could always use an extra day. I hope you enjoyed yours as well. Thank you so much for stopping by. Enjoy your day:) Xoxp

      Delete
  2. Dying for those boots - DYING, I TELL YOU. Okay, I'm being a wee bit dramatic, but still, they are dope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have to tell you, I loved these boots soooo much that I actually bought them in two colors. I usually hate doing that, but in this case I just had to. I do think it was worth it, since I can and do wear them with just about anything. Such a great casual style. Thanks for dropping by<3

      Delete