Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: GRAPHIC SWEATER   

Friday, November 2, 2012

MY STYLE FIX: GRAPHIC SWEATER

TGIF! Yesterday, I layered my graphic sweater with a shirt and trench coat, paired with skinnies and pumps to face the cooler temps. It's been a very long week due to all the drama that Hurricane Sandy created. Mother Nature really put the smackdown on the East Coast, and now so many people are suffering. 
Although my area wasn't affected in a significant way, to see all the catastrophic damage to other NYC neighborhoods that I'm familiar with is beyond amazing, and really sad. I truly hope that this disaster isn't a prelude to what the Mayans predicted.
With all the deaths, flooding, fires, homelessness, and destruction of entire neighborhoods, I can only conclude that December 21, 2012 is going to be one hell of a day, pun intended.    
Fingers crossed, the Mayans were way off, and those predictions will not come to fruition. However, just to be on the safe side, I plan to spend my time being kind to my neighbors and fellow human beings, starting by donating to the American Redcross to help out with the Sandy disaster.   
I'd rather stack my cards in favor of not going to that hot place with that rachetty bastard with the pitchfork. I heard he's a real son of a bitch, and that just doesn't sound like a good time, at least not for an eternity. So I'm going to do my part, and hopefully it pays off in the end.
Enjoy Your Weekend! Thanks for stopping by<3
GET THE LOOK
Trench Coat: Target (similar one herehereherehere, & here)
Sweater: Forever21 (similar one hereherehereherehere, & here)  
Shirt: H&M (similar one herehere, & here)
Skinnies: Old Navy (similar one herehere, & here)
Pumps: Milanoo (similar herehereherehere, & here)
Tote: Zara (similar hereherehere, & here)

13 comments:

  1. That sweater is adorable ! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Charnele! Thanks Girlie! That's one of the main reasons I bought this sweater. I thought it was super cute. I actually bought it a few sizes up just so I can layer it without worrying about it being too snug. So glad you like the look. Have a great weekend:)

      Delete
  2. LOVE the entire outfit!!! I would love to find a sweater like that. We don't have a forever 21 close by :(
    Kristin
    Rare Nonsense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin! That's too bad about Forever21! I love the convenience of having that store close by so if I'm ever in a pinch, I can always drop in. Luckily, they do have a really great online store, and I just checked, and they actually have the sweater in stock. Also, generally, if possible, at the end of each post, I try to provide the links to where you can find the same items you see in the post or similar alternatives. I really hope this helps. Thank you so much for stopping by. Xo

      Delete
  3. Thanks Terry! I'm so glad you found me, and I really appreciate your support. My blog is a few months old, so I'm always blown away by the positive feedback. Please stop by any time, and by all means don't be shy, drop me a line whenever you're here. BTW, I'll definitely check out your blog. Enjoy your weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many things to say... First of all, your writing is amazing! I love how expressive you are and coupled with your impeccable sense of style you have gained a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lo! It's so rare to have anyone comment on my writing. So, whenever that happens, I'm always so surprised by the positive feedback. Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my whacky thoughts. Your support means everything. Enjoy your day.

      Delete
  5. Such a cute outfit! Love the sweater.
    www.beautejadore.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki! The sweater definitely puts a smile on my face, it's so cute. Besides, the quality is really great, and the price even better. It's absolutely one of my favorite purchases of the season. Thanks for dropping by. Xo

      Delete
  6. I am really loving all your outfits. This is my first time to your blog and it is so nice to see a blogger of color with amazing taste. What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much! So glad you found my Blog. It's only a few months old, so I'm always happy to receive such positive feedback. I use an Olympus Pen! It's amazing especially for newbies like myself who have no idea how to appropriately use all the features and capabilities of high tech gadgets. It really makes it easy. However, I still have a long way to go in unlocking it's true potential. For now, there's a lot of trial and error and lots of practice that I use to try to get the best pics. I hope that helps. Thanks for stopping by. Don't be a stranger:)

      Delete
  7. you look great hun esp in that cute sweater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I totally adore the sweater too. Thanks for dropping by<3

      Delete