Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: SUEDE LEATHER BOOTIE   

Friday, November 30, 2012

MY STYLE FIX: SUEDE LEATHER BOOTIE

TGIF! I don't really get sick, but every five years or so, I get infected with some kind of ratchet cooties, and subsequently sentenced to the confines of what I just know is my deathbed.
It was that bad, and in hindsight wearing this lace skirt paired with only a sweater, leather jacket, scarf, and bootie on an unexpectedly colder than normal day definitely didn't help.   
I literally didn't eat for three days, not counting all the medication I was taking to fight off my dark passenger. 
If it wasn't for my gluttonous ways over Thanksgiving I wouldn't have had the bounty of fat reserves to get me through my lack of appetite.   
That little Thanksgiving foodbaby seriously kept me from the bright light. It could've went so differently had I not had that second helping of candied yams.
I mean, I'm still not anywhere close to 100 percent, but I'm no longer laying lifelessly in bed, and it's not even by choice or subsequent to some kind of magic. For that I'm grateful.
Enjoy your weekend! Thanks for stopping by<3
Jacket: Forever21 (similar one here & here
Sweater: Forever21 (similar one here & here)
Scarf: Target (similar one here & here)
Bottom: Forever21 Dress worn as a skirt (similar one here & here)  
Bootie: Donald J Pliner (similar one hereherehere, & here)

4 comments:

  1. super cute! and the gloves are a nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got the gloves for under $2 at Old Navy! As someone who constantly misplaces gloves all season, this price spoke to me. Hopefully I'll hold on to these. Thanks for stopping by<3

      Delete
  2. ......once every five years? you're speaking my language!!......You probably didn't crawl as a baby.......your legs (and knees) look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Girlie! If I could've crawled that would've been a miracle in and of itself. I was so done, on my back, begging for mercy for three freaking days. It was crazy. I'm just so glad it's over. Thanks for the awesome compliment. Xoxo

      Delete