Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: SPIKY WEDGE SNEAKERS   

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

MY STYLE FIX: SPIKY WEDGE SNEAKERS

Happy Tuesday! I've never been a sneaks type of girl. I much prefer to punish myself in stilettos, pointy toe shoes, and heels up to there.  
Certainly they're comfortable and that should count for something. But, who needs comfort when you can have extra height, and a sick tush lift.  
I mean unless you're training for the Olympics or trying to escape from the likes of Michael Myers or some other deranged psycho killer, sneaks just don't make sense in normal everyday life.
At least that's what I used to think until some genius or mad scientist came up with a way to make sneaks that give you some serious height ala a wedge heel, all while maintaing the comforts of a sneak.
If you ask me it's like the eight wonder of the world. And that dude who hatched this little plan should be given the keys to cities because wedge heel sneakers are now my go to kicks for hanging out.
So, this weekend I paired mine with skinnies, a sweater, coat, scarf, and I easily went from place to place without even a peep from my pinky toe. Enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by<3
Coat: Forever21 (similar one herehereherehere,& here)
Sweater: Forever21 (similar one hereherehere, & here)
Skinnies: H&M (similar one hereherehere, & here)
Sneakers: Urbanog (similar one herehereherehere,& here)
Bag:Zara (similar one herehere, & here)

5 comments:

  1. This look is hot!!! Cc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CC! It's one of my favorites too. Xoxo

      Delete
  2. You know I may be in love with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your spiky wedge sneakers, where did you get it? I saw some same style at http://www.upere.com/upere-wedge-sneakers-c-1.html.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! I purchased these beauties from Urbanog.com. They have other really cool color combinations too. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete