Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: SWEATER DRESS   

Monday, November 12, 2012

MY STYLE FIX: SWEATER DRESS

Happy Monday! Call me crazy, but just because it's cold outside doesn't mean that a girl still can't show some leg. A few days ago, I wore this sweater dress paired with a denim peacoat, wedge boots, and I made my way through the streets, albeit briskly.  
Sure, there were moments while damn near speed walking to stay warm, that I regretted my entire existence, but the rest of the time, mostly indoors in the heat, I was perfectly content braving the elements, all in the name of fashion, and being cute.   
I mean, this wouldn't be my first time choosing style over good God damn common sense. For instance, any invalid knows that walking in 6 inch heels is risky at best, and a death sentence if we're really being honest, but you better believe I put those babies on every chance I get, and do my best newborn deer impression. 
Yeah, I do stuff like that, so wearing this super comfy sweater dress without tights in the Fall was a cake walk, and made perfect sense in comparison to squeezing my foot into 6 inch heels angled at 90 degrees, when Sweet Baby Jesus didn't design my foot to bend that way. 
My sweater dress kept me warm enough to avoid frost bite, and for that I'm grateful. 
Enjoy your day! Thanks for dropping by<3
Jacket: Ralph Lauren (similar one hereherehere, & here)
Dress: Old Navy (similar one herehere, & here)
Boots: Zara (similar one hereherehere, & here
Bag: Zara (similar one herehere, & here)

4 comments:

  1. You are a brave one. I cannot stand to be cold and I would have whined all day in that outfit...lol. But you rocked it and took it like a champ, you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks Girlie! Trust me I did my fair share of whining, but on the East Coast it's cold right now, but this is nothing. So, I figure I'll suck it up now and wear all my little dresses before old man winter really make an appearance. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day:)

      Delete
  2. Just found you through Everybody, Everywear, and you are officially my new favorite blog. Guh. Are you kidding me with this sweater dress and THOSE BOOTS???? Killing me softly. Love love love this look.

    merci,
    Shannan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shannan. Your comment really made my day. The boots are definitely my best purchase of the season. The fact that I can wear it with just about anything, is major! So, I absolutely got my monies worth. So glad you stopped by<3

      Delete