Closet Fix: FANCY FIX   

Monday, April 30, 2012

FANCY FIX

TOP SHOP TULLE PROM DRESS
Wowza, this dress has made me so nostalgic! It definitely brings back memories of my prom. Back then,I went for a dress that was short, and if truth be told a little slutty. Forgive me, I was young and misguided. Anywho, it was lime green with cut outs that left very little to the imagination of my date. Aside from my vajayjay practically hanging out, in hindsight it was a fashion don't. However, at the time and even now I have a serious aversion to cinderalla esque puff. I cringed at the thought of that princessy ballgown look, so instead I went for street walker. Had this adorable little number with just the right amount of puffiness been around during what seems like ions ago, I may have went in a way more stylish direction. It's ridiculously cute, with just enough of that girly charm coupled with some serious sexiness.That's exactly what I needed then, and I can still use that now. I'm in need of a fix!   

No comments:

Post a Comment