Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX   

Friday, April 13, 2012

MY STYLE FIX

Floral Draped Front Jacket
Happy Friday the 13th! Let me just start by asking a serious question. Why in sam hell does Mark Zuckerberg want my phone number?! I need to know because at this point I don't know if I should be scared or flattered. If I should call the feds or go gushing to my friends about my new romantic potential (he's filthy rich after all). Let me just say this so that we are clear, I would leave it all behind for him and ride off in the sunset or wherever he wanted to go. Don't even start side eyeing me and getting all judgmental because you know that you would do the same thing for less green pastures, like for BOB in the cubical next to you, and he's broke. Besides Zuckerberg probably wouldn't mind taking snaps of me. But, I digress.
Seriously though, why does Mark Zuckerberg want my phone number?! Clearly, he's only after me, because so far no one has expressed a similar experience with Facebook. I quit Facebook a few years ago because there was too much obsessed stalking going on. I mean, it was a 24/7 thing.It was almost a full blown problem and people were concerned, but I turned it all around, and the stalking stopped after I got help. Yes me! It was messy and everybody is safe for now. 
So, with my issues under control I opened a Facebook Page for all things related to my blog. So, for instance I would share my latest looks, like this floral blazer paired with skinnies,blouse,and booties on my Facebook Page .Plus additional fun things like outtakes or this awesome Facebook Feature that was done about one of my looks. This all seems super helpful right, and even pretty benign. That's until Zuckerburg wanted more than just my email address. In fact, after I started my page, logging in and out very routinely, I was blindsided recently by a flashing request for my phone number and a promise that how he wouldn't give it to anybody, but if I didn't give it to HIM he wouldn't let me back on my page. 
What the What?! All kinds of expletives ran through my mind which I'm sure Zuckerburg can read because how did he know to recommend as my friends people I actually already know (Big Bug Eyes). This is a new page after all and a new account. He knows too much, he's everywhere, and he's up to stuff...the dark nefarious kind of stuff, and lots of it. Now that I think about it what really happened to Steve Jobs. Is it a coincidence that Zuckerberg just captured instagram with Jobs out of the way. Hmm...I'm just saying, the timing is suspect. 
All this is hypothetical of course, but I took no chances and happily gave him my number. Even if he's the evil "Pinky and the Brain" type waiting to bring the world to it's knees I hope he calls and I'm waiting with bated breath, I did mention that he's filthy rich after all so this is a no brainer. And to you Zucky Bear because I know you're reading,I say have your way with them. Crush them if you must, but take me!! 
I hope you have a blast this weekend! Thanks for stopping by <3

10 comments:

  1. You look really pretty! I really love this floral jacket, it suits you really well!
    Can we follow each other? :)
    xoxo

    http://sparklyfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by and for the awesome comment! I will definitely check out your blog:) xo

      Delete
    2. Thanks for commenting back, I'm following you! xoxo

      Delete
  2. what the Hootie! Maybe he wants to know where you get your style lol. Great jacket - amazing shoes! I love the whole look! The way the jacket drapes in the front and the shirt in the back - GENIUS! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a huge compliment (grinning from ear to ear)! Thank you so much<3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! Btw, they're super comfortable and easy to walk in:)

      Delete
  4. You had me laughing all the way through this post...and gawking at the draping of that jacket! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kish!!! I'm so glad you stopped by today and that you enjoyed the post! I'm never really sure if people actually read the post or are they just looking at the pics. Thanks for confirming that at least one person is reading (yippie).
      XoXo

      Delete
  5. I just really love the booties... I think it goes great with the Floral Jacket.

    my question to you is if he has called you yet?!

    http://sweetintentz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete